March 2022 Book Club - "The High Five Habit"Feb 21, 2022
We are gearing up for our March Book Club beginning on Monday, March 7, 2022 and before you decide you are too busy, I want you to watch this video from the author. (No excuses. It's only 1 minute and 20 seconds long!)
We will be reading, "The High Five Habit" by Mel Robbins. Hardcover, paperback, audio. Any format works!
Here is the author's description:
This isn't a book about high fiving everyone else in your life. You're already doing that. You’re celebrating your friends. Cheering for your family. Supporting the people you love as they go after what they want. Imagine if you gave that same love and encouragement to yourself. Or even better, you made it a daily habit. You’d be unstoppable.
The author talks about the power of the high five. Can you remember a moment when a high five felt really powerful? What does this gesture mean to you?
In this book, you will learn to:
- Flip self-doubt, jealousy, fear, and unworthiness into powerful motivators
- Build rock-solid confidence in simple ways, every day
- Prioritize yourself and make progress on what’s important to you
- Be okay when other people are disappointed or upset with you
- Calm your anxiety and feel comfortable being yourself
- Train your mind to help you get what you want
Do you want you life to feel more:
Purposeful: You will stop overthinking and start taking action.
Meaningful: Every day, you’ll feel a deeper connection with yourself.
Balanced: By putting yourself first, you’ll be amazed that it changes everything.
Is the answer yes? Are you in? Don't do it. Don't say you are too busy! Check out what is involved and click the button to join! And consider sharing with your friends!
- Weekly email for accountability
- One in-person/online book discussion
- Live check-ins inside the Opalife Group
- One FREE Pilates mat class
- A positive, inspiring community
Get this type of thing in your inbox
Receive our blog posts and exclusive info sent right to your email.
P.S. We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.